Saturday 16 October 2010

Aliens in the Mind by Robert Holmes(?)

Official Blurb

None! ( well, none I could find. )

My Review

This is a radio drama, that I think was made for the BBC way back when. It stars Vincent Price. It's what you might call speculative fiction, rather than true science fiction, as its set in our world and time but with some interesting things going on.

Vincents character is called to a remote scottish island to attend the funeral of a friend, but arrives just too late. However he finds something much more upsetting.

There is another breed of near-humans moving amoungst us! Not only are they all around but they have mutant powers.

I don't really want to say much more as I'll end up giving away the plot and spoiling the whole thing. It's a bit of an mystery adventure and really enjoyable, I got through it in one day ( today! ) I recommend you download it and give it a try.

Reading 3/3
Production 3/3
Story 3/3

Total Score 9/9

Download it from the Vincent Price Audio page

.